Deer Hill Foundation Financial Aid
Deer Hill Foundation (DHF) was founded in 1998 to provide financial aid for young people who could benefit from a Deer Hill Expeditions (DHE) program but who cannot afford the full cost.
- Household income relative to median income of your area. This information will remain strictly confidential.
- Applicant’s willingness and ability to contribute towards program cost.
- Contents of the application.
- Fill out the Screening Form.
- You will be notified via email if you do or do not meet the initial criteria.
- If you have met the initial criteria, we email you the application.
- Complete the application, provide references, two years of tax returns, and a 400-word essay written by applicant.
- Completed application submitted to Deer Hill Foundation Board.
- We notify you of the Board’s decision.
Financial awards typically start at 20% of a program’s cost. The funds available through the Foundation vary from year to year depending on the generosity of donors and grants obtained. Travel costs and store deposit are the responsibility of the applicant.
1st Applications due March 1st, Notification March 10th
2nd Applications due April 20th, Notification May 1st
Please call our office if you have questions: 970.533.7492